Who can race and the rules
Who can race?
Specifically, all drivers must adhere to these limits:
- Minimum height 145 cm (4ft 9″) and they must be able to operate the foot pedals properly
- Maximum weight 120kg (264 lbs)
- Minimum age 12 yrs, unless they have participated in, and competently passed through the Formula E Young Driver Education Programme.
Any motor racing can be dangerous and this includes karting. Drivers and spectators attend and participate at their own risk. Although we do have a few specific rules, in general, please:
- show respect to, and be considerate of others and property
- follow the directions of Formula E staff
- have fun!
If you abide by the 3 rules above rules, these rules below will fall into place:
- No drinking alcohol or taking drugs before racing(12 hours to be safe)
- You must a
- No deliberate contact
- No deliberate obstruction
- No deliberate spinning
- No driving the wrong way
- No stopping on the track
If you show ANY evidence of alcohol or drug consumption, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO DRIVE OUR KARTS – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in your removal from the track without refund. This will be at the sole discretion of Formula E staff. Your safety is paramount and Formula E maintains the highest standards.